Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Organic vs. non-organic produce
– Show varieties of organic and non-organic produce
– What is organic farming?: Organic farming is the form of agriculture that relies on techniques such as crop rotation, green manure, compost, and biological pest control methods.
– Organic may look a little irregular and knobbly, but it’s definitely not an indication of the taste.
– Organic may cost you more, but in the long run, it’s better for you and the environment (guilt-free eating) as no chemical pesticides are used.
– Used to be very difficult to find organic in stores, but now PnP has a wide range of organic produce in store for your convenience.
***Presenter to link to PnP organic produce insert***